14 September 2017
Cardtek to Showcase Transit Payments Technology Expertise at APTA Expo in Atlanta
Cardtek, the world’s leading provider of innovative end-to-end payment solutions, will be showcasing its transportation payment technology at the APTA Expo 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia on October 9th – including its EMV open-loop transit solutions, a Contact and Contactless EMV Level 2 Kernel solution, and its digital wallet platform, which includes mobile ticketing and wearable technology.
Sponsored by the American Public Transportation Association (APTA) and conducted in conjunction with the APTA’s annual meeting, the Expo is public transit's premier showcase of technology, products and services.
Cardtek invites Expo attendees interested in exploring the following topics to pre-arrange a meeting with them at The APTA Center located at booth 8409:
- Learn why the transportation industry is ripe for automated fare collection technology
- Examine the potential of secure and seamless payments within vehicles - allowing consumers to pay for services like gas and parking, without having to get out of their car
- Understand the mechanics of launching a secure mobile wallet solution at scale, providing entire cities the ability to easily pay for a wide variety of goods and services – including transportation
- Explore open-loop payment systems for public transportation – including both account-based and card-based transactions
Monday, October 9, 2017 @ 10:30 am – 5 pm.
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 @ 9 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 @ 9 am – 3 pm
- Murat Goksenin Guzel, Cardtek Co-Founder
Ilker Caner, Cardtek Director of Business Development